Cover Line Ideas

The cover is the most important part of your magazine. This is what consumers see first, but in my case this is what I'll be graded on first. Since I'm an editor for the school yearbook, I didn't think finding story ideas would be hard. I was wrong. I've never written travel stories for the yearbook and I'm having trouble coming up with cover lines. These are the locations that I've been and that I want to feature.
New York
England
Scotland
The Bahamas
Jamaica
San Francisco
Canada

These locations don't really connect with each other...But I came up with some anyways, in case I want to focus on one specific terrain or location:

20 Tips on Navigating the Worlds Best Cities
How to Pack Light for a Weekend Away
Life of a Londoner/ London Life
Last Minute Vacation To Do Lists
Why You Should Cruise to the Caribbean
Live like a Local


All of my coverlines appeal to my target audience, adults in their 20s and up with children. By next week I plan on narrowing down these ideas and choosing which ones to write about. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...