Ideas for my Masthead

After I thought of ideas for layout, I realized I don't even have a title of my magazine yet! I came up with these:
- Around the World in 50 pages
- Travelogged

- Europe up Close
I think that Around the World in 50 Pages would be really good for a sell line, to place under my masthead. Travelogged to me, doesn't sound as appealing but for Europe Up Close I would be restricted to a specific continent. I'm still not sure where exactly I plan on focusing my spread on and wouldn't want it to just be Europe since I've only been to a couple European countries. Others places I have been to are many Caribbean Islands, a handful of US States, and Toronto, Canada. Since these locations are so varied, it's hard to fill in the blank: ______ Up Close. I decided that in order to pick a masthead, I should try out different fonts and colors with the names and pick whatever looks the best! When I researched some travel magazine covers, most, if not all, had the word "Travel" in it. Here are some examples from Google Images
Image result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine masthead
Since I do want to stick to genre conventions, it might be a better idea to have "Travelogged." But I'll keep you updated after I test out some fonts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...