Ideas for my Masthead

After I thought of ideas for layout, I realized I don't even have a title of my magazine yet! I came up with these:
- Around the World in 50 pages
- Travelogged

- Europe up Close
I think that Around the World in 50 Pages would be really good for a sell line, to place under my masthead. Travelogged to me, doesn't sound as appealing but for Europe Up Close I would be restricted to a specific continent. I'm still not sure where exactly I plan on focusing my spread on and wouldn't want it to just be Europe since I've only been to a couple European countries. Others places I have been to are many Caribbean Islands, a handful of US States, and Toronto, Canada. Since these locations are so varied, it's hard to fill in the blank: ______ Up Close. I decided that in order to pick a masthead, I should try out different fonts and colors with the names and pick whatever looks the best! When I researched some travel magazine covers, most, if not all, had the word "Travel" in it. Here are some examples from Google Images: 
Image result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine mastheadImage result for travel magazine masthead
Since I do want to stick to genre conventions, it might be a better idea to have "Travelogged." But I'll keep you updated after I test out some fonts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...