CCR Script

I've been working on my CCR script all night and I finally finished! I made sure to include the fundamental parts of my magazine and detailed descriptions of why I made certain decisions and what I would plan on doing for marketing ideas. Tomorrow morning,  I'll be making an audio recording of myself over a screencast of certain parts of my project. Here's a sample of a part of my plan and an outline of the CCR:

"After this decision, I quickly came up with a name, Travelogged. Right from the start of my research, 
I found out that most travel magazines have somewhere in their masthead the word “Travel.” Sticking to 
these conventions, I looked online for good blog titles and decided to go with Travelogged."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...