Peer Feedback Session!

In class today, I shared my cover page with a group for constructive criticism. I showed them my cover page and made some adjustments:
Instead of having all cover lines at the bottom, I'll place my main one in the middle of the sky so it won't look too plain, and the main stories will stand out. I should also keep the overlapping of the text, but change the font to resemble the "Adrift" template font. *See earlier post!!
This is what my cover looks like now! I changed the cover fonts to Vogo and Lato Heavy. (which means my last font post has been completely revised!!!)


I also got some tips on my TOC too to keep to a modern theme. Something that I will keep in mind for next week when I construct the TOC spread is to put the titles on geometric shapes with white space in the background. I really appreciated this idea and can't wait to test it out. The last comment I received was a compliment on the cover photo so in my next post I'll find more photos for the other spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...