While on Vacation...

Hi!! This week I've been on spring break, driving around the country and visiting colleges. While driving through cities like Atlanta, Raleigh, and DC, I managed to take some pictures and edit them for my magazine. Here’s what I plan on adding to my second double page spread (yes I decided to have another spread!





I'm especially excited to add this spread because I’m including quotes as well. I’ll be asking some family members and friends who have gone to these places any tips and I'm going to include a Q&A type module on the second spread. This way I can have the pictures but also add a different sources to provide more information for my consumers. This is what the spread looks like!!:



I really like how it matches with my other spread, but the background shows its different. On the top left I have the city name with pictures and a template of a potential Q&A.
 So with that said, I’m pretty much finished with my magazine once I interview my peers for some quotes!! It’s been so much fun and this project has helped me be more creative and imaginative. Also it’s helped me implement some ideas and revise them to make them better :) So thanks Foundation Portfolio for an amazing experience. Sad that it’s almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...