Quick Edits!

It's week 4 of the planning process and I'm very excited to start part two of my project, the table of contents!!! Before I start the TOC I want to quickly revise the cover. First thing I changed was the main coverlines. I thought that they looked a little awkward in the middle of the cover so I changed the font and instead of Lato Heavy, I changed it to Lato! I also changed the placement of the main coverlines and placed them on the railing from the picture. This adds a creative element to the cover but also keeps its simplicity and modernness--which I'm really proud of. But what I spent the most time on was editing the masthead. I want the font to go with the rest of the page and spreads, but if it's the same font it might look to bland. My peers preferred the font, "Voga," yet I prefer "Script". (I showed what these fonts looked like in an earlier post.) For now, I kept script since it matches the contents font, but I might change it again, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...