Cover Production Part 3- Deciding Pictures

These are the main photos of city that I plan on including throughout my magazine. Since I already have the cover picture, for the TOC I might use a picture from a plane window to go behind the shapes. But for my double page spread, I'll include these photos!! After I design pages, I also want to edit them, so the pictures look uniform and organized. My friend, Jack who is also doing a magazine, offered to help me edit photos using the app VSCO. I'm usually really bad at editing and hopefully with his guidance it can all come together.
New York City
Edinburgh, Scotland
San Francisco, California
London, England 
Toronto, Ontario

I chose these photos because they show a variety of cities each with their own characteristics, yet there's a sense of similarity with the structures and the buildings. For the spread I'm not sure how many pictures I want to include (this will depend on formatting and editing) but as of now I have a sense of direction in what I want and I'm looking forward to putting my plan into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...