Sorting through photos


I just sorted through all my my traveling pictures from the past vacations- New York, England, Scotland,
The Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada, and San Francisco. I found 115 great landscape photos of various sites that
I hope to incorporate throughout my project. The best photos need to be on the cover page, because ideally
this is what I hope draws the most attention. It has been difficult finding the perfect picture but I made it a goal
for next week to decide what photos go where. I know I want to have the double page spread more about cities,
so there I can have London, Toronto, San Francisco, and New York photos. Of course, these locations have
buildings and landmarks that automatically let you know what city it is. For example, Statue of Liberty, Empire
State, Golden Gate, or Big Ben. A few blog posts ago I showed a specific layout featuring a model with texts
surrounding her for the spread, and planned on using one of these buildings instead. As I looked through my
photos I realized that it might not be as easy as I though, because I'll have to photoshop my photos perfectly!
This will be extremely difficult but I'm up for the challenge and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...