Plans

Being on a deadline is always a lot harder than anticipated, so I want to write down as many final plans as I can, early. As of February 26, 2019, this is what I've come up with:

Cover Page 
- Masthead: Travelogged (Decided against "Europe Up Close" because I won't just be featuring one location)
- Sell line: Around the World in 80 Pages
- Coverlines: Navigating the World's Best Cities, How to Live Like a Local, Last Minute Vacation To Do Lists

TOC 
- One large photo that fills both spreads, but have right page have contents over photo. I combined the three TOC layouts that I saw by taking out my favorite aspects and making it my own! For the photo I might use a photo in the air from a plane OR picture from Empire State of NYC.
- Stick to colors from cover page...BE CONSISTENT

Next week I'll be planning the Double Page Spread and finalizing plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelogged: Cities of the World Edition

My city edition of Travelogged is finally complete! So excited to share it: The link: https://drive.google.com/fil...